The Financial Advisor in Training is an integral part of a regional team responsible for increasing engagement with Ameriprise clients. This entry-level position contacts current clients to schedule an appointment for other team members to discuss financial planning services.
This position predominately works via the telephone placing outbound calls. Call guides will be utilized to increase consistency of each call and improve engagement rates. This is an unlicensed entry-level position intended for those that want to obtain their Series 7, Series 66 and state insurance licenses and advance into the licensed roles within the Advisor Center.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.Responsibilities
The AAC advising team is responsible for interacting with current and prospective clients via telephone. Through these interactions, the AAC builds deep and meaningful relationships that will result in the retention of existing and acquisition of new clients. As the relationship is established, our advising team recommends and sells products and services to help our clients maximize their financial resources to meet their financial goals. The AAC offers a comprehensive, team-based selling atmosphere.Required Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- Ability and attitude to thrive in a high-paced, metric driven environment.
- Ability to generate high quality leads through phone based relationships.Preferred Qualifications
- Post-secondary education.
- Knowledge of financial products/services and the financial services industry.
- Previous sales experience.
- Ability to overcome rejection, learn a complex business, and have the self-discipline to focus on activities that will drive results.
Location/Region: Las Vegas, NV