Elderly Housing Management, Inc. (EHM) manages non-profit low and moderate-income elderly housing. EHM provides management services including financial, physical property and regulatory compliance through on site staff. EHM emphasizes maintaining the quality of resident lives through resident service coordination services which enable residents to age in place safely and successfully.
We are seeking a qualified professional to manage our subsidized Elderly Housing complex in Worthington, Massachusetts (22 units). This position is Part time - 30 hours/week.
The Property Manager oversees and is responsible for the administration and physical operations of the properties. He/She assures that the rental program is properly executed, provides the financial management of operations, assures adequate cleanliness of buildings and grounds, and maintains the preventive maintenance programs to ensure preservation, safety, and upkeep of all buildings and equipment. He/She is responsible for the employment of qualified, competent personnel and the establishment of good resident relations while encouraging, supporting and abiding by all EHM safety regulations. He/She is also responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with the Board of Directors.
The Property Administrator must possess the skills and ability to:
- Oversee the day to day fiscal, physical & regulatory operations of subsidized & elderly housing.
- Supervise staff,
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills, be well organized and an excellent problem solver
- Self-motivated and a team player, as well as have the ability to work well with boards and staff alike.
- Ability to effectively manage between multiple tasks
- Comfortable familiarity with the elderly
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or facilities management, or equivalent training in related field
- Computer proficient; word, excel required
- Industry designations; IREM, CPM, ARM, NHCM, etc.
This position offers an extensive benefits package: 4 wks, vacation, medical, dental, 401(k)
Interested candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to
Location/Region: Worthington, MA (US)