What will I be doing?
As a Contracts Coordinator you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
A Contracts Processor generates Real Estate Contract documents for various properties based on the basic supporting information provided by Sales with a focus on accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepares and generates contracts and related closing documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Verify data entry through our company software and program systems reviewing related closing documents.
- Process payments for various transactions (ie. Japan Notary Fee, ADP, Maintenance Fee, Interest Due, Wire. Transfers), while ensuring payment is made to the appropiate project.
- Establishes and maintains the purchaser’s file.
- Process and handles rescission/cancellation, as needed.
- Obtains credit card authorizations and retrieves credit reports for all sales types, if applicable.
- Generates end of day closing reports and financial closing sheets, as needed.
- Actively works on developing their contracts knowledge for all contract-type transactions.
- Ensures that all required documetation is scanned in a timely manner and meets necessary requirements.
- Scans, splits and reviews completed files in preparation for offsite distribution.
- Completes prescribed activities daily as noted on opening and closing checklists.
- Be self-motivated and intuitive to the needs of the contract department and provide assistance to the team members, as needed.
- Work closely and maintain a professional relationship with Quality Assurance department to obtain necessary documentation to complete contract files in a timely manner.
- Reviews files after clients signs to assure accuracy with underwriting guidelines and title requirements.
- Verifies all pertinent information on submitted worksheet is accurate for contracts processing.
- Monitor and coordintate the timley closing of all business, prior to 60 days. Systematically monitor the suspense aging report from Cognos to ensure timely follow up and processing.
- Responsible for completing the required site end of day process
- Contract Support.
- Carry out all other reasonable requests by management of which the associate is capable of performing.
- Runs supporting reports for sales contracts, if applicable.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Must have at least 1 years of administrative/clerical experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent computer skills with accuracy and speed. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work a varying schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to work in a fast paced environment, strong organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism and the ability to handle stressful situations with the highest integrity.
- Strong customer service skills.
- High School diploma/GED.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Contract preparation skills preferred.
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Familiarity with mortgage loan documentation, credit review and deeding is a plus.
- Timeshare/Vacation Ownership experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with Chorus and Voice systems.
- Must have satisfactory credit history with no recent bankruptcies or recent accounts sent to collections.