* Directs and manages the development, implementation and evaluation of integrated brand, marketing and sales initiatives to achieve growth and revenue goals for core lines of business and clinical services. Leads cross-functional teams in planning, organizing and successfully executing marketing strategies, tactics, programs, initiatives and campaigns. Provides strategic marketing counsel to business unit and service line administrators. Works collaboratively across the system to build brand equity, implement priority marketing initiatives and leverage scale to create marketing efficiencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees the development, implementation and management of strategic marketing plans to meet health system growth goals; assesses necessary data and information to inform recommendations; involves appropriate administrative, clinical, physician and other leaders in planning and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Leads development and operations of marketing information systems, including CRM, PRM, call center and digital analytics; identifies the need for primary and secondary research to support strategic marketing planning; evaluates and selects research methodologies and resources; incorporates insights into decision-making; tracks and reports results.
- Oversees the creation, development and implementation of integrated marketing initiatives and marketing communications programs to drive demand for core services, including program development, promotional campaigns, marketing events, sales support and digital marketing; works collaboratively with the brand, corporate communications, web and health and wellness outreach teams to integrate traditional methods with web, social, mobile and outreach marketing techniques.
- Directs SBU/service line sales and referral activities to achieve volume and revenue goals for inpatient and ambulatory services. Identifies and establishes long-term and short-term strategies relating to sales and service line objectives, retention of existing business and development of new business.
- Supports growth and development of the health system brand; manages service line and SBU sub-brands in accordance with the health system's overall brand strategy and portfolio; assures adherence to brand positioning, identity and experience standards.
- Provides team leadership for strategic marketing, marketing information systems and sales staff to support marketing initiatives.
- 7. Participates in strategic planning, business development and key operational meetings for service area business units and service lines.
- Works with marketing directors, business development and SBU/service line leaders to develop and recommend marketing investments to support strategies.
- Provides counsel and support to administrative and clinical leaders for development of growth strategies and initiatives, enhancing organizational knowledge and understanding of effective marketing practices.
- Works closely with entire marketing & communications team to diffuse and adopt best practices, leverage expertise and shared resources, avoid duplication of efforts and achieve cost efficiencies.
- Monitors and reports on key performance metrics for marketing and communications activities; recommends adjustments to strategies as needed to achieve goals.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature andlevel of work performed by employees within this classification.
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required.
Complexity of Work: Strategic thinker with excellent analytic, planning, marketing and communications skills, and with the ability to translate and move plans into action. Ability to engage with and counsel senior leaders, physicians and other health system staff in marketing activities; and provide leadership to marketing, communications and cross-functional team members to achieve objectives. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including proficiencies in digital and social communications. Highly organized, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Required Work Experience: 5 years of progressive experience in marketing management with a demonstrated track record of success in strategic marketing planning, program development and implementation.
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation's leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics. The system offers a diversity of opportunities and specialties matched only by our uniquely skilled team of over 10,000 employees. Memorial Healthcare System has developed a strong organizational culture that empowers its workforce and supports a vibrant patient care environment. In fact, MHS was recognized by the Studer Group with a "Fire Starter Award" for extraordinary outcomes in developing a culture of service and operational excellence.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Location/Region: Hollywood, FL