Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Demonstrate a level of professionalism through positive communication and appearance that will be respected by other service personnel and provide an exemplary level of service to our customers! Delivering portable HVAC equipment to the customer demonstrating skills and performance in the use, operation, and repair of all company equipment. Additionally, maintains company vehicle and performs all levels of repair on-site. Keeps track of rental equipment (inventory) and coordinates deliveries, pick-ups and service calls with customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates professionally with customers, managers, and sales engineers to schedule deliveries, pick-ups and service calls.
- Delivers and installs rented HVAC equipment. Trains authorized operator (and/or customer) on safe use of equipment.
- Directs customers to sign appropriate paperwork. Keeps track of serial numbers.
- Successfully troubleshoots and completely understands the operation, function, specifications, capabilities and controls of any piece of rental equipment.
- Operates company vehicle safely and maintains a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record free from points.
- Cleans and tests returned equipment making sure operation and appearance is up to standards.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and service calls.
- Installs flexible gas hose on both propane and natural gas applications.
- Implements proper and safe procedures to check gas connections.
- Works with managers and sales engineers to maintain accurate records and tracking of in-stock and rented equipment.
- Is on call for emergency service and is available on a rotating schedule for emergency service response calls on weekends and evenings.
- Experience in a service related role interacting with customers
- Basic math skills
- Must be Mechanically inclined
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Some after hours and weekend work will be required during peak times
Gear up for an exciting career!