Position: Structural Engineering Manager
Position Type: Full Time (minimum 40 hours per week)
Position Reports To: Vice President of Design
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
· Assist the Project Manager in the preparation of purchase orders, subcontracts and change orders
· Prepare data for analysis, including clearing up data/drawings in emails and change orders
· Design structural drawings for internal review
· Design the standards for structural engineering
· Provide quality control for structural design
· Review the structural contracts/work scope
· Review structural design and payment progresses
· Write summary reports for weekly progress for the structural portion.
· Attend design meetings headed by regional directors, as well as value engineering meetings
· Review and coordinate shoring designs
· Bidding and interviewing of structural vendors
· Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or related field
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
FPC Builders is part of an affiliated group of companies whose core business is the development and construction of mid-to-high rise condominium projects in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our group of companies are involved in all aspects of development, including acquisition, finance, designing, construction, sales, and property management. The company owns 10 projects that consist of multiple real estate developments in the San Francisco Bay Area and downtown Los Angeles, including the 640-unit Silvery Towers condominium and retail project in downtown San Jose.