Provide observation for supervised visits.
- Observes and records interactions during visits. Intervenes as necessary.
- Collects and documents payment of program fees and issues receipts.
- Documents all contacts, including visits and exchanges.
- Completes accurate and factual documentation of all visits.
- Maintains program files and records.
- Follows orders as set forth by the referring court.
- Ensures the safety and security of all participants
- Maintains communication with director regarding any changes, issues or concerns in the provision of service.
Associate degree in human services or a related field; or combination of college coursework with work experience in the mental health/domestic violence prevention preferred.
Must be able to maintain strong professional boundaries. Possess skills of assertiveness to intervene as appropriate and ability to present self in a professional manner. Requires good written and oral communication skills. Must have time management skills and ability to be flexible. Ability to treat others with respect and empathy. Work with clients of all socioeconomic status. Ability to handle crisis situations. Some computer skills are helpful.
Part-Time: Mostly weekend or evening hours.
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
About this company
Holly Hill Child and Family Solutions is a nonprofit behavioral health organization that has been serving the children of northern Kentucky for over 134 years. From our past as an orphanage to our residential and community programs today, Holly Hill remains dedicated to building resilient kids and families.
Our Mission is to strengthen the lives of children through its programs and services focused on the child.
HHCFS envisions a future when the communities we serve are stronger and healthier because of the children who benefited from our programs and services today.
Our Core Values
Respect for each other
Integrity in everything
Support for a positive environment
Empowerment for success
Location/Region: Highland Heights, KY