JOB TITLE: Fire Controlman (AEGIS) Subject Matter Expert – FC(A) SME
STATUS OF POSITION: Full-time and part-time (Multiple positions)
LOCATIONS: Dahlgren, VA
SUMMARY: The FC(A) rated SME provides technical support and verifies the accuracy of subject matter and training content collected for this effort.
DoD Secret Security Clearance Required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance to data collection analysts relating to the FC(A) rating instructional content.
- Review newly collected data for accuracy.
- Assist with conducting data analyses, and participate in data collection meetings
- Explain technical processes to others in a concise, technical, and professional manner
- Complete assigned tasks that are technically correct, thoroughly self-checked for quality control, and are submitted according to the agreed upon schedule
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None at the current time.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: At least 10 years’ experience in the FC(A) rating required. Separation from the Navy should be no greater than 8 years. Instructor experience is a plus.
Carley Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Carley Corporation is a leader and innovator in Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and training systems and simulations. A woman-owned small business headquartered in Orlando, FL, we have been providing highly successful and cost-effective training solutions since 1991.