About the Position
REX is looking for a customer- and solutions-oriented, energetic, and well-spoken professional to join the Customer Experience Team. This individual will be the voice of REX with the goal of creating great customer experiences, starting from the moment a customer calls in, to getting a home listed on REX’s website, connecting buyers to their desired home, and working with internal stakeholders to get a home sold. Success will be measured based upon speed of response, pitches and showings scheduled, and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
With a deep understanding of the REX brand, the real estate transaction process, and the REX business model, the Customer Experience Rep will:
- Answer all inbound phone calls and written inquiries (e.g. chat, email) from customers; collaborate with team members to ensure shifts are covered from Monday – Sunday, 6am – 9pm
- Utilize a CRM to drive conversions from inbound inquiries – connect qualified buyers to a home listing; for potential home sellers, field questions and understand needs to set up a sales appointment to list their home with REX
- Assist in getting a home listing live on REX’s website, which includes data entry, submitting work orders to vendors, preparing signage, and scheduling showings and open houses, etc.
- Host showings and open houses as needed, including some weekends
- Support the sales team on tasks related to new customer appointments, sales activity reports, transaction coordination, and agreement preparation
- Comply with REX policy and all BRE/legal statutes
…all with the goal of converting and delighting REX buyers and sellers while exemplifying the REX brand through every interaction.
Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate brings the following:
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, consumer-facing or customer service role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships
- Knowledge of managing prospects and customer follow-up through a CRM
- Exhibit REX’s brand attributes: creative and innovative problem solver with the desire to be an industry changer to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers
- Proficient in productivity and web-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google hangouts, Google docs/sheets
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or pressure
- Team-oriented; willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
Are you ready to work in the boring world of residential real estate? Of course you’re not!
Well, thank goodness you’ve found REX. We are anything but a stodgy, boring real estate agency. In fact, REX is a well-funded, game-changing tech startup that that has created a cutting-edge digital platform to buy and sell homes. REX is completely flipping the real estate industry on its head and beating every goal we’ve set since starting two years ago. Using artificial intelligence, big data, and machine learning, we are eliminating real estate agent commissions, selling homes faster, and saving people a lot of money.
At REX you will not only make an impact on the development of the company, but in the world as well. Aside from saving customers’ money, REX has a strong social mission that is devoted to helping families in need. For every 40 homes we sell, we donate a home to a family in need.
If you are looking to be just another cog in a big corporate wheel, then REX probably isn’t for you. But, if you want to be a part of a fast-paced, growing, and innovative team...Well, welcome home.
Location/Region: Woodland Hills, CA (US)