- 2nd shift (2pm-10pm)
- 3rd shift (10pm- 6am)
The Certified Nurse Assistant is responsible to provide direct, hands-on care to residents in a nursing home environment to ensure residents attain or maintain the highest possible physical, mental and emotional well-being possible.Qualifications:
CNA must have completed an approved training program and passed competency examinations in clinical skills and written knowledge in accordance with statutory requirements for Certified Nurse Assistant.Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties are determined by Hiawatha Care Center’s needs and may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Required license or certification:
- Understands and agrees with Hiawatha Care Center’s philosophy and goal to maintain, improve and/or enhance each resident’s quality of care and quality of life.
- Provides and completes resident care as assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follows safety policies in performing nursing care.
- Attends and participates in facility meetings and in-service training programs.
- Practices good infection control techniques in all aspects of resident care.
- Reports changes in resident’s condition immediately to the Charge Nurse.
- Observes residents’ rights including, but not limited to, privacy, dignity, etc.
- Safeguarding the resident’s privacy and property.
- Participates in the orientation of new or temporary staff to the unit to assure continuity in the delivery of resident care.
- Promotes positive public relations with residents, family members and guests.
- Provides restorative care to residents as assigned by the Charge Nurse or as indicated in the overall plan of care.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing and/or the Executive Administrator.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)Please apply in person, online, or by emailing KD today! Click apply now to get started
Location/Region: Hiawatha, IA