Successful, top rated personal injury law firm in Dallas is seeking someone with excellent communication and sales skills to speak with and sign potential injury clients.
A generous and competitive salary will be commensurate with experience, but is primarily determined by your production. While RBR will provide a base salary, there is also the potential for bonuses tied to production and performance. It is important to note the only limitation to your success and compensation in this position will be the limitations you bring to the job.
We also offer top-of-the-line "Fortune 100" job benefits including medical and dental, and after 1 year of service - participation in our employer matched, fully vested 401K retirement plan.
The ideal bilingual candidate has full time law firm experience, preferably with primary concentration on car and truck accidents and premises liability cases. However, prior law firm experience is not required.
This is not your typical law firm intake job, it is a dream job and career for the right candidate - but please note: Reyes Browne Reilley is an extremely busy office, and this is not a place for someone looking for an easy "9-to-5" job, but perfect for someone who is willing to dig in, put in the hours, and do "whatever is required" to succeed, and be a top producer. While we are a very high volume office, we maintain extremely high standards for quality of representation, client satisfaction, and results. We ONLY hire "A-Team" players and require "A-Team" performance every day.
Requirements (MUST have):
- Must be bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
- A high level of professionalism and a 'get it done' attitude
- Works well with others
- Self motivated
- A strong work ethic (self-starter)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Candidate must be responsible and highly detail-oriented, and organized
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate with clients throughout their case
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications
Requirements (NICE to have):
- Previous experience in legal intake or in sales
- Law firm experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, marketing degree, or business administration or related field
- Experience with the "Needles" case management system
- Experience with Docusign or Adobe Echosign
It is doubtful any two days will be exactly the same, but your job duties may include nearly every aspect of new case acquisition. Specifically:
- Speak to potential law firm clients via telephone
- Responsible for all new client intake data quality
- Work closely with legal staff to ensure new case quality
- Build value in our law firm with prospective clients
- Responsible for post-call follow up with potential clients
- Will be required to participate in evening and Saturday on-call participation (in rotation with other intake team members)
Our Dallas based personal injury law firm focuses our practice on representing plaintiffs in auto accident lawsuits, personal injury, business litigation, dangerous prescription drugs, product defect and wrongful death lawsuits.