- As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales team and other customer-facing team-members. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll work with the demand generation team on marketing programs that drive demand at launch. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Messaging - develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Product collateral - develop product data sheets, blog posts, web pages, presentations and FAQs
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your target buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to beat them
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong speaking skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Effectively communicate with customers, partners and third parties
- Strong project management skills
- Willing to travel 25%
IdentityMind is the Trusted Digital Identity (TDIs) company. We offer a SaaS Platform that builds, maintains and analyzes digital identities worldwide. Our Platform allows companies to perform identity proofing, risk-based authentication, regulatory identification, and ultimate detect and prevent synthetic identities, and stolen identities. We extend our Platform with transaction monitoring for e-commerce fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, and the counter financing of terrorism (CFT). We are expanding internationally and are also building Big Data analytics and reporting tools to cope with the financial crime prevention requirements of our clients.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)