About the role:
LSVT is looking for a Web Developer/Designer who can:
- Design and maintain websites through a CMS such as WordPress;
- Execute a WordPress theme from a design mock-up;
- Have a good grasp of graphic design concepts and implement those principles for marketing collateral
- Have a good understanding of Marketing best practices applicable to landing pages and sales websites.
- Optimize existing websites with marketing techniques in mind
- Provide development of plugins/custom content types;
- Understand and implement responsive Web development
- Create and maintain MySQL Server databases;
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing sites;
- Write code for custom sites - Build HTML Web content;
- Understand cross-browser compatibility and mobile Web development;
- Track, report and improve comprehensive Web site traffic measurement on Google Analytics to help strengthen visitor traffic and online marketing initiatives including Google Analytics deployment and report generation;
- Continually improve technical solutions, standards and processes associated with Web-based application development;
- Solve problems creatively and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Communicate effectively and proactively
Web Development / Design: 4 years’ minimum;
Understanding of marketing basics
Migrating MySQL and PHP sites;
Knowledge of Web application security. Network security knowledge is a plus;
Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite for online interface and graphic design;
Knowledge of SEO best practices;
If you have what we are seeking and believe that you would be an asset to our team, then upload your resume/cover letter and include your portfolio!
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary will be based on your experience and, of course, how much we want you on the team. We also have a great benefits package at 90 days!
LightSpeed VT is a web-based virtual training system that is licensed and private labeled to our clients as a “SaaS” solution to help them create culture, develop people and grow revenue. We like to work both smart and hard. We have a whole lot of common sense, a ton of passion, a few brilliant ideas... and we attribute our success to our passionate team. Our mission is to inspire people to learn by delivering the most engaging, innovative and reliable training solutions in the world. We believe when you staff a team with creative people, cut away bureaucracy, and add in heavy doses of fun & challenge, you get award-winning results!
Location/Region: Las Vegas, NV (US)