The IT Data Integration Division develops, manages and executes Central Arizona Project's (CAP's) overall data integration and analytics strategy. The team provides custom programming, IT capital/operational project management, application and website administration.
Central Arizona Project is the largest supplier of renewable water in the state of Arizona. We operate and maintain a 336 mile long aqueduct and pumping plant system that stretches from our source at the Colorado River to the communities of central and southern Arizona. On a yearly basis, we pump and deliver over 1.5 million acre-feet of water to enhance the state’s economy and quality of life and ensure sustainable growth for current and future populations of Arizonans. CAP is highly respected and takes great pride in providing the people of Arizona this service reliably, cost effectively and in an environmentally sound manner with the highest regard for employee safety and health, evolving public needs and customer satisfaction.
We employ nearly 500 people who enjoy the close community of a small company while helping to fulfill our extremely valuable mission. We offer highly competitive salaries and excellent benefits including membership in the Arizona State Retirement System, 401(k), medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 4-10 work schedule, and significant investment in employee training and development. Employees are eligible for benefits on their first day of employment. (Benefits are subject to change at any time). CAP is truly a great place to work!
- Works primarily to align the application technologies with the business unit processes.
- This position is responsible for administration and end-user support of the EAM and MS Project Server systems.
- This includes configuration, report troubleshooting and report development (using any of Cognos, SSRS or SQL). Works as a liaison between IT and CAP business divisions, and between CAP and application vendors.
- Develops, maintains and executes testing plans and is the lead tester during application upgrades and configuration changes.
- Occasional travel to locations along the CAP aqueduct will be required.
Candidates are expected to have experience in at least one of the required application verticals: (1) Infor EAM (or related EAM/CMMS application such as Maximo, Assetworks or Oracle EAM)
(2) MS Project server (Project Server 2013, 2016 and/or PWA - Project Web App)
Training will be provided depending on the candidate’s background.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in a related field, demonstrated customer service skills, plus five (5) years of related work experience, with experience in one of the required application verticals (EAM/CMMS or MS Project Server).
Location/Region: Phoenix AZ