Costume Jewelry manufacturer of 35 years is seeking a full-time Office Assistant to perform various tasks relating to order fulfillment in our casual office environment.
Candidate must be a team player with strong attention to detail. Must have strong organizational skills, be able to prioritize multiple overlapping tasks simultaneously and be able to work independently.
• Picking and processing wholesale orders
• Bagging, sorting and tagging inventory in preparation for retail sale
• Preparing shipping labels and packing goods securely for transportation to end retailers
• Distributing incoming and outgoing shipments (some moderate lifting)
• Filing and maintaining records
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years full-time work experience.
• Monday thru Friday: 10a-6:30p
• Mandatory Holiday Overtime: Nov-Dec (including Saturdays)
If you crave a fast-paced environment, this may be the position for you. Apply today!
Please reply with resume. Candidates must pass a standard background check.
Wind & Fire(r) Jewelry is a fashion jewelry manufacturer founded over 35 years ago in the stock room of a small gift shop in Pearl River, NY. Wind & Fire's Heart and Soul(tm) is inspired by the owner's 18-year-old son with cerebral palsy. We believe in giving back and supporting our society by donating a portion of the profits we earn to non-profit organizations that support children with disabilities, among others. Wind & Fire is proudly breathing life back into U.S. manufacturing through the creation of new jobs - at our Rhode Island factory, New York headquarters and 1,000+ dealers around the country.
Location/Region: Pearl River, NY (US)