The Republican has immediate openings for full-time and part-time Electronic Technicians to troubleshoot and repair electrical/mechanical equipment and solve pneumatic problems on all production equipment.
A successful electronic technician candidate will have the following:
- 2 + years of experience in an industrial environment
- A technical school diploma in electrical/electronics
- Experience troubleshooting both DC and AC motors, VF drives and PLC controlled systems
- The ability to read electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic prints as well as technical documentation
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
The Republican offers competitive wages and a generous benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k) with match, and paid vacation, personal, and sick time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time