At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Sr Director - M&A, M&A Payment Group Manager
within PNC's Fortis Advisor
organization, you will be based in Minneapolis, MN or Pittsburgh, PA
- Leads merger and acquisition advisory activities.
- Originates and leads the firm's merger and acquisition advisory activities. Strategic leader in all of the firm's merger and acquisition advisory activities. Responsible for the integrity of the valuation analyses and merger and acquisition models developed.
- Actively leads transaction execution and responsible for developing and implementing the strategic elements of each transaction's execution.
- Manages multiple assignments concurrently and indirectly oversees junior bankers. Oversees the development of both initial pitch material and descriptive memoranda and are expected to actively lead drafting sessions and due diligence meetings, as well as conversations with clients and counter parties.
- Demonstrates success in new business development prior to reaching this level.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Working Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Analytical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Business Acumen - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of CRM concepts and strategies, and the ability to design, implement and execute CRM business processes and associated applications.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of the decision-making process and associated tools and techniques; ability to accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
Leadership - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
Team Management - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of effective team building techniques and ability to form and manage effective teams.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, or PhD is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8 + years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA