Is supporting people to learn new skills and be active members of their community important to you?
For 50 years, Riverside Industries has provided excellent, comprehensive services for people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Come and join our incredible team and make a positive impact in your community. We offer a supportive and rewarding work environment with excellent supervision, training and benefits.
The purpose of the Direct Support Professional position is to maximize the independence, skills, and self-esteem of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as empower them to take control over the things in life that they value and to be participating members of their community.
- 30 or 37.5 hour positions with option to drive and work 40 hours
- 20 personal days and 12 Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance options
- Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- $13.60/hr to start
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good RMV record, 3 years driving experience, as well as a registered, insured, and inspected passenger vehicle.
Pre-employment CORI, driving record check, fingerprinting and physical exam are required.
50 Year Commitment to Empowering People with Disabilities to Live Rich and Full Lives
Riverside celebrates diversity
Riverside Industries is an EOE Employer
Location/Region: Easthampton, MA (US)