Established audio video (A/V), videoconferencing reseller/integrator firm is seeking technically skilled sales staff to accommodate growth. Headquartered in Texas, Visionality is a leading supplier of video communications systems in the Southwest. The rapid growth of videoconferencing and unified communications has expanded our addressable markets and we need a hard working support engineer to grow our business. We offer a competitive base salary plus and to qualified applicants in a fast paced, fun work environment.
The Unified Communications Support Engineer will have responsibility to provide pre and post-sales support for audio visual design and integration as well as the latest collaboration technology within the unified communications space.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Room audio design using devices such as speakers, microphones, mixers and signal processors.
- Training, Certs, Experience in data networking- routers, switches, etc. (CCNA Routing & Switching).
- Knowledge and experience with Desktop Applications and Servers (Windows 7, 8 OS, Microsoft Office, Windows Server 2012).
- Working knowledge of virtualized environments (VMWare, VsphereClient, etc.).
- Experience installing and maintaining and tuning DSP Audio Mixers (ClearOne, BiAmp, etc.).
- Training, Certs, Experience installing and maintaining VTC Systems.
- Cisco C Series, SX Series- CCNA Video.
- LifeSize Room and Icon Series- LTS.
- Polycom HDX and Group Series.
- Video Infrastructure I&M Experience and Certs.
- Cisco TMS, VCS- CVNS (Cisco Video Network Specialist).
- LifeSize UVC Platform- LTSS (Lifesize Technical Support Specialist.
- Polycom RealPresence
- Multipoint Video Bridges
- Cisco 4500 Series, MSE8000
- Polycom RMX Series
- Lifesize UVC Multipoint
- Video design using devices such as projectors, flat panels and cameras
- Audio Video distribution and control
- Telepresence and Videoconferencing at the endpoint level as well as the infrastructure level
- Familiarity with the tools necessary for design and documentation
- The ability to write proposals
- Troubleshooting and commissioning audio visual systems
- Writing quotes and proposals
- Presenting to customers at all levels from senior management to technical.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired coupled with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Infocomm certification; CTS or a CTS-D
- Experience with: Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize and other videoconferencing (telepresence) manufacturers
- Experience with: Crestron, AMX, Extron and Kramer devices
- Experience with Visio or other CAD packages
- Very knowledgeable in Excel and other Microsoft products
- Ability to work alone or with a team of diverse individuals
- Knowledge and experience terminating and maintain AV connectors and cables (XLR, DVI, HDMI, 3.5mm, RCA, DB-9, etc.).
- Technical Customer Support Experience
- Ability to work within a strict time-frame and hard deadlines
Visionality is a leading supplier of video communications and collaboration systems in the Southwest. With over a thirty years of experience we pride ourselves on providing the audiovisual solution that fits our customer's need. We listen to the customer to ensure that we are delivering a proper custom solution for them. Visionality believes the relationship should not stop when we finish the sale, so we promote services for product maintenance.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (US)