The Company: Async-Nu Microsystems is looking for a Web Producer with specific knowledge and experience creating and maintaining web content using WordPress Content Management System (CMS).
Async-Nu Microsystems offers a competitive salary, benefits, and generous paid time off.
We’re looking for a Web Producer who takes a creative approach to problem-solving, that creates ways to push design and create engaging content. A self-starter who’s comfortable with collaboration with a diverse set of colleagues. Curiosity, creativity, and initiative are key.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems. The candidate should have a good understanding of developing web content such as blog posts.
Salary is negotiable.
The Web Producer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of content to be published on website pages for the Data.gov and Feedback Analytics Programs. The content will be managed through WordPress, GSA’s Federalist, or a comparable content management system. Content will include blog posts, an open data events calendar, and other announcements and information on data and analytics. Also, the candidate will be responsible for responding to public feedback for the Data.gov and Feedback Analytics Programs in the form of questions, comments, suggestions, and requests made through the various feedback channels including: email, contact pages, and customer relationship management tools. Finally, the candidate will support the Data.gov and Feedback Analytics Programs in the management of privileged accounts for agency users with privileges for non-public access to the Programs websites by reviewing and approving account requests as directed by the programs.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant WordPress experience
- 4+ years writing/editing for the web experience
- Experience developing, uploading, and/or updating written messaging, program information, and graphics for a Wordpress content management systems
- Experience developing web content such as blog posts
- Handling customer or public inquiries received through email, web forms, or a “help desk” function
- Prior experience supporting federal agencies in outreach and interagency collaboration
- Using GitHub for reporting and managing website issue
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Experience with WordPress sites on enterprise-wide systems
- Solid organizational skills, including time management and prioritization, and ability to grow leadership responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Digital graphic art production/design experience including: layout, composition, font specifications, and color specifications
- Project Management experience
- Google Analytics certificate
- Experience with SEO and marketing
- Local to the MD/DC/VA area