Our client, a food service distribution company, is currently seeking a Night Warehouse Supervisor to oversee warehouse operations for their facility in the Bridgeport, CT area. This candidate will be an experienced and detail oriented professional who can work with the night warehouse team to ensure all expectations and plans are met and customer orders are successfully delivered the following day.
Night Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Nightly supervision and organization of assigned warehouse operations personnel.
- Ensure orders are selected correctly and loaded for next day delivery by Private Fleet, common carrier, or UPS small parcel delivery service.
- Effectively coordinate loading with truck schedules.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse shifts to ensure KPIs are achieved and prepare nightly & weekly report
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and promote and implement best practices.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees.
Night Warehouse Supervisor Qualifications:
- 5 years of warehouse experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience; ability to communicate effectively and work with a team.
- Understanding of distribution environment.
DSJ Global is a revolutionary search firm, specializing in the bespoke delivery of executive search solutions to clients.
Working across a number of niche industries and sectors across the US, UK, and Europe.
With offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, DSJ Global operates on an international scale providing bespoke search packages which are unrivaled in the widespread recruitment market. Our aim is simple, to provide executive search level services which are flexible and tailored to the individual requirement of each client, on an unrivaled cost structure. We currently specialize in the areas of Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, OPEX, Finance and Human Resources.
We believe that every client should receive the benefit and accuracy of a search approach, whilst being able to dictate how, when and where it occurs, all on a fee structure to suit. Our revolutionary approach allows us to structure each assignment according to the requirements, time scales and budget available. We believe that for too long executive search firms have been too rigid in their approach and have been able to dictate how the search is conducted, leaving the client relatively powerless on the outcome.
Our service allows our clients to have increased control, direction and interaction in the search conducted on their behalf and has resulted in successful, on going relationships as search firm of choice with an ever expanding client group.
Location/Region: Bridgeport, CT (US)