Our large automotive dealer group is currently looking for a driven and successful candidate.
We are searching for someone with a proven track record of success in growth and volume sales as well as leading a team to get to the next level.
Excellent leadership and communication skills are essential in this position as a team builder between all departments to ensure both customer and employee satisfaction.
• Paid training
• Paid vacation
• Medical, dental, and vision
• Closed Sundays
• Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
• Communicate and coordinate with Fixed Operations staff daily
• Manage the new and used vehicle inventory including ordering and dealer trades
• Provide training and support to the management and sales staff and assist in closing deals
• Help manage all other aspects of the sales and service department
• Desk Deals, Track Gross Logs and RDR cars
• Excellent and proven track record in sales and profitability
• Prior automotive sales managerial experience required
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Understanding of inventory control
• Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
• Strong work ethic
• Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Location/Region: Sheboygan, WI (53081)