USE YOUR DEGREE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
We are looking for college graduates to score standardized assessments, as well as leaders to supervise scorers, on a temporary basis in Hadley, MA. The hourly rate for Scorers is $13/hour, plus incentives for qualifying projects. The hourly rate for Supervisors is $15/hour. Pearson offers paid training for our spring projects beginning as early as March!
Successful employees may be asked to work on additional projects throughout the year. Standard Day Shift Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, flexible start times may be offered after training.
Scorer Qualifications --
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited U.S. college or university (or equivalency)
- Possess basic keyboarding skills
- Unique email address, as offers are sent by email
- Be a U.S. citizen, resident alien, or authorized to work in the U.S, Will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S
Scorer Responsibilities -
- Evaluates student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a customer supplied scoring guide
- Works independently under direction of Scoring Supervisor
- Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements.
- Meets rate and reliability requirements established for project
- Ability to maintain a confidential work environment required
Scorer Benefits -
- Paid training
- Compensation may vary based on the project, and may include incentive pay
- Pay increases are awarded at various thresholds
- Referral bonus program
For additional information: http://regionalscoring.pearson.com/
We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning.
We are the world's leading learning company, with 40,000 employees in more than 80 countries helping people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives. We provide a range of education products and services to institutions, governments and direct to individual learners that help people everywhere aim higher and fulfill their true potential.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.