Part-Time Adjunct Faculty
Greenfield Community College is the center of higher education in Franklin County. Located near the multicultural, academically rich areas of Amherst and Northampton, we actively encourage your personal growth and professional development. Be a part of preparing our students to lead fulfilling, rewarding lives by working at GCC
GCC is seeking applicants for Adjunct Instructors (MCCC/MTA Unit positions) for Summer I & II and Fall 2017 day and evenings. Openings may be available in the following subjects. Other subjects may also have opportunities.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Network Server Administration
- Network Operating Systems/Linux
- Network Workstation Administration
- Sports Management
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Medical Assistant certificate courses
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate courses
- Clinical nursing adjuncts in the Associate Degree
Nursing and Practical Nursing programs
Although instructors for these and other courses / areas may or may not be needed at this time,applications may be submitted and they will be kept on file for one year.
Review of applications will be ongoing until the positions are filled.
Greenfield Community College is proud to value diversity in our community of faculty, staff, and students, and is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.