Job Description Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle. JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for functions of the capital approval/monitoring, accounting and budgetary processes. Using established procedures, analyze capital requests, forecasts, departmental fiscal data, programs and operations. Applies fundamental fiscal concepts, prepares written and oral recommendations for implementation in department budgets and forecasts. Assists departmental management staff and other personnel in technical capital analysis and budgetary matters during budget hearings, finance meetings, and in the general preparation and administration of the budget and financial forecasts. Prepares short and long range projections utilizing business unit plans, economic forecasting, and financial analytic techniques to assess the impact of budget changes. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs standard financial analyses. Analyzes and evaluates the company’s operating results and financial position.
- Assists with managing and administering the capital approval process.
- Assists with management and administration of enterprise capital and deferred cost policies and procedures.
- Administers, manages and coordinates monthly capital forecasting with business unit personnel.
- Analyzes monthly capital and deferred cost spend and provides insightful reporting to multiple levels of management.
- Performs post implementation audits of previously approved capital projects.
- Analyzes options for company improvement on expenses.
- Assists department managers with budgeting process.
- Plans, develops, prepares, inputs and maintains various components of the company’s budget.
- Works with department managers through the development process of each budget.
- May be assigned special projects as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Experience in creating complex spreadsheets and demonstrating proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, accounting, reporting and other related software
- Ability to efficiently manage and manipulate large data sets
- Skill in the operation of 10-key adding machine, personal computer and other general office equipment
- Ability to work within a budget
- Ability to prepare financial reports and understand financial information
- Ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in an organized manner
- Ability to develop relationships with business units
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on multiple financial analysis projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. Works on moderately complex to complex financial analysis projects that require increased skill. Requires knowledge of financial methodologies and techniques. Primarily focuses on financial analysis, but may be involved in developing strategies, management of projects and more complicated financial issues. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires four (4) or more years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer