Climates by Pomeroy, a local leader in the HVAC industry, is seeking an experienced HVAC service technician to join our team that services Franklin, Hampshire & Hampden Counties. Our company is based out of the Franklin County area.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, refrigeration, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Ensures that all work meets or exceeds customer quality standards and is completed on time, every time.
- Ensures all repair/service and preventative maintenance work orders are thorough and accurate.
- Develops and maintains positive customer service and provides timely solutions to customer concerns.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintains good working order of company vehicle including fueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues.
- Maintains proper stock, parts, tolls and safety equipment in vehicle.
- Be available to work nights and weekends, on a rotating basis, to serve emergency needs of our customers.
- 2-5+ years of experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- EPA Certified
- Well groomed, neat appearance, proper/safe footwear/work gear.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Criminal background check.
- Must have personal tools to perform HVAC Service job duties. Some specialty equipment will be provided by company.
- Lift up to 50lbs: be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items: carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Maintain accurate time records and send to office when required.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consistent, balanced work hours. Our Techs average 45-55 hours/week.
- Company vehicle and fuel card.
- Smartphone allowance.
- Paid time off – sick days, vacation and holidays.
- Paid training and certification opportunities.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Relaxed and fun work environment. We have a great team and our primary focus is taking care of our customers.
At Climates by Pomeroy, we go the extra mile for our customers. We have worked hard to develop a reputation as a “go-to contractor”, capable of finding innovative solutions for our growing list of customers. Our success is made possible by our experienced team of professionals. “Quality is our cornerstone.”