Job Description Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle. JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for all aspects of assigned non-technical projects. Projects may be focused on marketing, sales, finance/accounting, legal, business planning, business operations, customer service, or other non-technical subjects. Typically involves extensive interactions with cross-functional teams of various functional areas of the business. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of non-technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Ensures projects are delivered within agreed upon scope, timeframe, and budget.
- Coordinates project framework, Oracle administration, SOW creation/management, project communications, project reporting, and administers contractual project activity.
- Conducts resource capacity tracking and billing administration.
- Manages project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, clients or business needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.
- Ensures requirements for internal projects align to operational standards.
- Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assign major project roles.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Assigns and monitors work of project team, providing analytical support and direction.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks, and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project.
- Serves as liaison between internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to business groups in BKFS and/or in client organizations.
- Conduct project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams, and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies project management coordination gaps or areas of improvement and recommends and implements solutions.
- Some travel may be required.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Advanced experience with Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Black Knight products and services with a focus on LoanSphere implementations/project deliveries
- Experience in a customer facing role with the ability to engage with multi levels within an organization
- Knowledge of the industry project management best practices (i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK)
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the financial services industry (e.g., ISO, Six Sigma)
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools, such as earned value database, audit tools, project repository, including risk, issues and action items database, SLIM Estimate, Metrics and Control, Plan View, Platinum Process Continuum)
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Skilled in the use of negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are widely-differing viewpoints
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. May coach and/or mentor more junior project management and support staff. Generally manages large projects (i.e., approximately 10,000 to 40,000 project hours with a team of 50 to 150 team members, an internal cost of $1,000,000 to $4,000,000 and a project duration of 6 to 12 months) of medium to high risk, high complexity, and high client and/or BKFS visibility. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of work experience managing projects in financial services or a related industry OR in a related subject matter (e.g., finance/accounting, marketing, sales, business planning, business operations) OR an equivalent combination of education and experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or active pursuit of certification preferred.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer