Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.The Car Washer/Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment) and is responsible for the cleaning of the branch location. The Car Washer/Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.Full-Time positions available in San Diego. The Car Washer Pay is $13.00 and includes benefits.Apply to this posting ONLY if you are attending the Enterprise Hiring Fair on June 29th, 2017 in San Diego (Miramar). Job candidates are encouraged to sign up for On-Site Interviews using this link:http://bit.ly/ERACevent
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipmentPolish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by handVacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreezeBasic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicleVerify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)Perform light duty cleaning and maintenance of branch locationWORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
Branch cleaning responsibilities to include: desk tops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vaccuming, and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of branch location.May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning suppliesMay assist with local automobile deliveriesPerform miscellaneous job-related duties as assignedPerform light duty
- Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules and facility regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 10 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Moderate exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, which may vary based on location
- Equipment used daily includes a large variety of vehicles (may include 15-passenger vans and airport buses, based on location), safety belts, 2-way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer equipment, printer, fax, printer, copier and safe equipment
Full-Time positions available. The Car Washer Pay will be $13.00/hour and includes benefits.Apply to this posting ONLY if you are attending the Enterprise Hiring Fair on June 29th, 2017 in San Diego, CA (Miramar). Job candidates are encouraged to sign up for On-Site Interviews using this link:http://bit.ly/ERACevent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have6 months of prior work experience
- Must have an unrestricted valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work a flexible schedule during our business hours.