Business Systems Coordinator
School of Professional & Continuing Studies (PCS) Admissions
Springfield College invites applications for the position of Business Systems Coordinator – PCS Admissions in the Information Technology Services Department. Reporting to the Manager of Enrollment Management Data Services, this position supports the Division of Enrollment Management by providing daily technical operations support ensuring seamless and accurate data/workflow throughout the PCS admissions systems to enable information processing of candidate and applicant information for a smooth transition to enrollment.
- Support tracking, communications, data analysis and reporting, recruit/applicant importing/exporting
- Maintain and improve daily technical processes to include, but not limited, to enrollment management data imports/exports
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university; or two to four years related data integration and processing experience and/or training in supporting college enterprise resource planning systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A self-starter experienced with data manipulation and processing through import/export operations
- Knowledge of admissions and/or financial aid experience interacting with a known Student Information System preferred
- Basic understanding of data relations
- Jenzabar CX and Cognos experience preferred
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume and three professional references as one document attached and directed to our email.
Springfield College is committed to enhancing diversity and equality in education and employment.