Administrative Assistant - Undergraduate Admissions
Springfield College invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. We are looking for a team player who will work hard to research/resolve issues on behalf of prospective students and their families through various forms of communication. Additionally, this person will review/respond to inquiries from students and/or families regarding various programs and their related procedures, policies and/or completion status of application files. This position will also participate in the hiring, training and supervision of student aides who will provide clerical support to office operations.
- Under the direction of the Office Manager, this position performs a wide range of administrative duties, including responsibility for significant data entry and maintaining the integrity of data files for the department.
- Proofing application credential data.
- Import data from the Common Application.
- Supervise student aides.
- Collect and input ACT scores.
- Assist the office with greeting guests and telephone coverage.
- Knowledge equivalent to that gained through completion of a high school diploma and a minimum of four years directly related, progressively responsible experience; or the equivalent in combined education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Jenzabar CX and college admissions office preferred.
- Knowledge of other software will be evaluated and considered, due to the complexity of our campus software.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Send letter of application and resume as one document attached and directed to our office.
Springfield College is an equal opportunity employer committed to enhancing diversity and equality in education and employment.