Inside Sales Representative
The Daily Hampshire Gazette has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative, a team member who plays a critical role by providing classified solutions that drive results for our customers.
• Customer service with walk-in clients.
• Sell multi-media advertising products to include online and print.
• Consistently achieve revenue goals by fostering long term relationships with clients.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Input, edit and bill all obituaries. Point of contact for funeral homes and families.
• Sell employment ads in print and on the web using the JobNetwork.
• Upload all display JobNetwork ads including managing the listing online.
• Teach clients best practices for Jobnetwork ads.
• Coordinate the Save 30% online store twice per year, process store orders.
• Paginate classified system.
• Process all legal notices ensuring they are published in time frame designated, send tear sheets when requested.
• Up sell inbound classified advertising customers to increase revenue.
• Prepares and calculates advertising rates for customers.
• Proofs all classified and legal ads for grammatical and guideline adherence.
• High School Diploma
• 3+ years of customer service experience
• Ability to accurately develop and manage deadlines
• Proficient in face-to-face and telephone sales
• Ability to initiate outbound sales
• Able to multi-task effectively
• Above average keyboarding skills
Here's what we have to offer:
• In-house training program
• A competitive hourly wage plus commissions and incentives
• Medical and dental plan
• 401-k plan
• Paid vacation
Please send cover letter detailing your qualifications and resume.
Daily Hampshire Gazette
The Gazette is an equal opportunity employer