Creates reports, dashboards and extracts for a variety of customers using established tools and data sources. Responsible for supporting our Data Warehouse (DW) / Business Intelligence (BI) platform using established procedures.
1. Responsible for creating reports and dashboards for a variety of customers using established tools and data sources while following applicable standards, policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for creating automated data extract for a variety of vendors and applications, using established tools and a variety of data sources while following applicable standards, policies and procedures.
3. Designs and develops templates for reports and dashboards that share consistent branding, look and feel. Promotes use of these templates and ensures compliance. Ensures sensitive data is displayed, delivered and secured properly.
4. Assists with proactive monitoring of assigned DW/BI processes. When issues are detected, follows established procedures to troubleshoot, document and resolve. Helps with testing efforts as needed by the IT BI team. When necessary, engages and works with more senior members of the IT BI team.
5. Under supervision, helps create and maintain documentation for the IT BI team including troubleshooting guides, knowledge base articles, data catalogs, data model diagrams, and data dictionaries. Helps promote and share available information and resources with customers. Under supervision, may participate in development and testing of new or updated DW/BI processes.ExperienceRequired Work Experience:
2 years of experience writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures, with at least 1 year of experience developing reports or extracts using Microsoft's BI tools including SSMS and SSRS. Familiarity with database and data warehouse concepts and technologiesComplexity of Work:
This is a technical role that requires specialized skills and experience with specific tools/technology used in the DW/BI industry. Strong SQL skills and experience with writing/supporting complex SQL queries and stored procedures are a must. The incumbent will need to learn about and understand our clinical or financial applications, which may involve complex subject matter. Education:
High school diplomaLicensure, Certification and/or Registration:
None requiredPersonal Protective Equipment:
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.Organziational Profile:
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation's leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics. The system offers a diversity of opportunities and specialties matched only by our uniquely skilled team of over 10,000 employees. Memorial Healthcare System has developed a strong organizational culture that empowers its workforce and supports a vibrant patient care environment. In fact, MHS was recognized by the Studer Group with a "Fire Starter Award" for extraordinary outcomes in developing a culture of service and operational excellence.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
Location/Region: Hollywood, FL