A growing Indianapolis based company is currently looking for experienced Commercial Electricians as well as skilled Apprentices for several large projects throughout Central Indiana.
Responsibilities of the Electrician
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
- Connect electrical power to commercial and industrial equipment.
- Determine wiring layouts.
- Install brackets and hangers.
- Install, replace and repair electrical equipment.
- Install wiring throughout structures.
- Test continuity of circuits with test equipment.
- Troubleshoot faults in electrical systems.
- Perform all other electrician duties and maintain clean and orderly work area.
Requirements of the Electrician
- Must have COMMERCIAL electrical experience
- Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work
- Ability to communicate effectively with company's clients, its management team and other field employees
- Must be able to perform general physical activities common to the electrical trade
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high quality work
- Conceptualize concepts easily and visualize potential outcomes
- Knowledgeable about technological developments
- Effective problem solving skills
- Able to ensure timely and proper completion of high volume work at various job site locations
- Pass a criminal background and drug test
Compensation for the Electrician
The starting pay for this position ranges between $14.00-$24.00 hourly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $24.00 /hour
About this company
Commercial Trade Source has quickly become the Midwest's top Construction Trades Contractor. Our commitment to providing employees with a collaborative job placement experience. We attempt to match the right people with the right projets based on Skill, Experience, Interests and Location.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN