Multi Serve, Inc. is a well-established and growing General Contractor with locations throughout the Midwest. We are currently expanding our Insurance Restoration division and are looking for a Restoration Technician to be a part of our team.
Full benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending/Life Insurance/Short Term Disability/Accident Coverage. We also provide a company vehicle, as well as paid training and certifications. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site services, including water extraction and fire cleanup.
- Be able to respond quickly to new losses and carry out the drying or mitigation process on in-process jobs.
- Take room measurements, moisture readings and assess the extent of damages.
- Clean, demolish, decontaminate and restore all or part of the entire building envelope in residential and commercial buildings, and contents, damaged by fire, smoke, water, mold, biological contamination, vandalism or other disasters.
- Must be available after hours for emergency service (on-call with call-out bonus)
- A valid & clean driver’s license / pass a motor vehicle check / background check.
- Good communication / interpersonal skills while providing quality customer service.
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within allotted time frame
- Able to work well with others as well as independently, with little or no supervision.
- Superb attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- IICRC Certification a plus (we can help you get this).
- Chauffeurs License a plus (we can help you get this).
Location/Region: Grand Rapids, MI (US)