Do you have a minimum of two years’ experience working with NextGen Healthcare Practice Management Software (required for this position) - if so, Meridian Health Services would like to speak to you!! Compensation for this position begins at $42,400.
Seeking a full-time day MIS Software Application Analyst to be responsible for the clinical information system needs for the company based out of the Delaware County, Indiana location. This position will confer with user departments to identify system requirements and solve moderately complex business problems, prepare detailed specifications from which workflows can be developed, analyze and revise existing system logic, and assist user departments in developing procedures and train staff on the use of the information systems. This position will travel up to 15% of the time for on-site coordination and training.
Configure, test, monitor, and support the clinical information systems as directed;
- Reviews and analyzes organization business needs; confers with users to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions and develop plans for implementation;
- Utilize knowledge and skills to ensure clinical information systems are consistent with clinical standards;
- Stay informed of system developments with the clinical operations, vendors, and industry;
- Performs ongoing maintenance and review of applications systems and programs; identifies problems and develops appropriate solutions;
- Prepares documentation to support new or enhanced systems and applications;
- Serve as a liaison between the MIS department and the clinical staff;
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site;
- Help support 3rd party modules in the clinical information systems;
- Coordinate assigned helpdesk requests so they are completed based on the department standards from trouble shooting problems to providing an appropriate solution;
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with both internal and external customers;
- Communicate effectively, both orally and written, with all employees;
- Work with teams on keeping data integrity on the information systems;
- Participate in projects involving information system related services;
- Perform data and file maintenance as necessary;
- Document and maintain a notebook for all work processes;
- Provide backup helpdesk support when necessary;
- Work with Utilization Review team when data inefficiencies are found in the information system;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School or GED required.
- 2 years NextGen Healthcare Practice Management Software experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or related field preferred.
- A valid driver’s license, a driving record meeting Meridian’s policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance required.
Drug screen, background check and fingerprinting required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Meridian Health Services offers a competitive benefit package for both full and part time employees including: medical, dental, vision, 401K & professional development funds.
Location/Region: Muncie, IN