Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in an established Internal Medicine department? VRCC - Veterinary Referral and Critical Care, a privately owned hospital, is looking for Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialists. Open since 1997, our doors have never shut and we have been dedicated to providing emergency and specialty care to pets and their people in the Richmond and surrounding areas. To learn more about us and what we do, check out our website and social media at www.vrccvet.com.
It's an exciting time for us at VRCC. The area around us is booming with housing developments and new businesses and we are growing as well. In the past 2 years we began providing emergency care around the clock and are looking to bolster our ranks with new talent. With specialty services including Surgery, Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Canine Rehabilitation, you will enjoy the support of a team of knowledgable specialists with whom you will work to provide the best care for your patients. You will also have advanced diagnostic imaging (MRI and CT) at your disposal.
Think you might want to come work with us? You are a perfect fit if you...
- Are independently motivated to get the job done.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Enjoy working with pet owners as much as their pets. Our clients are the best!
- Have a willingness to teach what you know as well as learn something new.
- Think teamwork makes the dream work. (It's corny, but true.)
- Prefer a close-knit, family environment.
- Enjoy eating good food. We live for catered luncheons and clients love to bring us goodies.
- Have a sense of humor. Our jobs can be tough sometimes, we need to be able to laugh.
Full-time and part-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Base salary with the potential for quarterly bonuses
- Paid vacation time
- CE reimbursement
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Profit sharing
- Relocation expenses
- License and association dues paid
- Signing bonus
Does all of this sound good to you? Take the next step in your career by e-mailing us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Our hospital is growing, we hope you will choose to grow with us.
Location/Region: Manakin Sabot, VA (23103)