At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Regional Account Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A passionate Sale Executive who can sell the full line of ADF (Automated Document Factory) solutions and services in a business-to-business environment, and act as a consultant to customers offering solutions for the efficient preparation of mail documents in both physical and digital form.
You are a forward thinker who can Develop Territory/Account Penetration in ADF by building and executing professional selling establishing rapport. You are located in or near a major city in the Kansas, Missouri or Arkansas geography.
- Work to develop a continuous pipeline of new accounts and yet maintain the existing client base.
- Assume total ownership for accelerating the sale process: generating leads, performing cost analysis, pricing and managing the quote process, "quarterbacking" the proposal development and successful installation of service offerings.
- Understand and use financial data to plan and make strategic operational choices and decisions.
- Engage in self-appraisal, continuous learning and securing feedback from customers, peers and managers.
- Coordinate resources to identify key internal and external resources, communicate relevant information, and build customer focused relationships.
As a Regional Account Manager , you have:
- A minimum two years successful sales experience using consultative selling and closing skills in high volume mailing environment.
- Previous experience or knowledge of production inserters, production mail software solutions, and/or sorters
- Demonstrated track record of sales success and territory management skills that include customer satisfaction along with growing pipeline
- Strong customer service orientation
- A valid drivers license and a good motor vehicle driving record and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion and partnering skills
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team offers a full range of inserters, sorters, software and production printers that enable the creation of high-impact, color customer communications, including bills, statements, marketing offers and compliance documents. We provide digital solutions so organizations can create the right relationships with the right customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO