Line out Foreman with daily duties for crew and to assure that work is being completed. Primary direction is received from the Superintendent and must possess proficient skills and knowledge of duties in the maintenance, turnaround or construction environment. Must have the ability to supervise foreman for the execution of daily work assignments. Thorough understanding of Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures. Proficient communication skills both verbal and with the use of a computer.
- To work well with superintendent and client.
- Daily contact with client.
- Maintain Safety Accountability Procedures.
- Assure that a high quality of work is being maintained.
- Conduct meeting and sit in on all safety meetings for the crews.
- Have good supervisor skills for managing crews.
- Assure that Foreman complete Craft Employee Evaluations.
- Promote a strong Safety culture within the crews supervised.
- Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested by supervision.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of six (6) years or more in refinery maintenance/turnaround/construction experience. Good understanding of craft work being supervised and knowledge of basic hand tools. Must be able to pass the Craft Skills Test at or above 70% or complete the NCCER certification for your craft. Must possess knowledge and have a good understanding of Matrix policies and procedures. Complete Matrix Service Safety training, Process Safety Management training and Client / Site specific training. Must be able to obtain and maintain an active status within required drug testing program. Must pass background check. TWIC card required
About this company
Being the best means having the best people. Our talented and engaged workforce is what drives our success and represents our most important and sustainable competitive advantage.
Matrix Service seeks to attract and retain only the best people who have the potential to make us better than we are today. We motivate our employees by offering attractive opportunities and exciting challenges in a team-oriented environment. The secret to our success is simple– it’s people who share our principles, focus on quality, excellence and safety, and want to make an impact. If you want to work for a company that values and recognizes employee contributions and dedication, move to a higher standard at Matrix Service.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ