Accounts Payable/Inventory Control Clerk
Be a part of our growth! KINT Corporation is seeking an Accounts Payable/ Inventory Control Clerk for this newly created position blending purchasing responsibilities with inventory control functions. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a unique mix of office and warehouse work.
KINT Corporation is a proud, family-owned business. For 64 years, we've served our clients, our employees and our community with integrity. It takes something special for a business to last this long. That “something special” is our courage, ready to take on the next challenge. Our family is more than just the people named “Kint.” All our employees and customers are treated like family. And all our people have helped make George A. Kint Inc. the success it is today. This is our ICU, Integrity, Courage, Unity. Are you ready to be a part of our family?
What Makes this Job so Unique?
As an Accounts Payable/Inventory Control Clerk, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant and meaningful contribution to the success of KINT Corporation and its customers through the following core job responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels
- Record purchases, maintain databases, coordinate physical inventory counts, and reconcile actual stock counts to computer-generated reports
- Coordinate purchasing using best buying practices and special pricing requirements
- Process and approve invoices for payment from purchase orders and purchase receipts
- Process and document returns following established procedures
- Analyze trends and projection from system reports
- Create and maintain inventory controls and a process for disbursing inventory appropriately
- Work with vendors to resolve missed shipments and pricing discrepancies
- Document policies and procedures
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- High School Diploma or GED and 1 year of related experience
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data
- Knowledge of integrated software for inventory tracking
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and communicate to vendors and co-workers to reach desired outcomes
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel and Accounting Software
- Ability to work as part of a diverse, cross-functional team
- Superior customer focused service skills
- Safety focused work style combined with a strong work ethic
What We Offer You
At KINT Corporation, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks like:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer paid Basic Term Life Insurance with additional Optional Term Life Insurance available
- Employer paid Short Term Disability benefits
- Availability of employee paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
How Do I Get Started?
To apply please submit the following to https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oeq56fwz&s=Penn_Live
- An updated resume
- A brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in working for KINT Corporation
- Salary History and Requirements
Please note: If you are offered employment, it may be contingent upon the successful completion of any and all background verifications and drug screenings.
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
All applicants can check the status of their application by logging on to the myHR Partner web portal at www.myhrpartnerinc.com and logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.