Provide leadership to the North America Customer Care Organization. Lead and be responsible for all aspects of Hertz Customer Care Organization (teams and performance) - revenue generation, people, service levels, quality, process, process improvement, technology, and business continuity. Key Result Areas:
- Develop and execute strategies to drive the overall performance of the NA customer care organization: customer NPS, employee NPS, customer service levels, staffing, operational KPIs, revenue generation.
- Oversee all NA customer care operations –, including workforce management, performance and new programs management & business analytics.
- Drive cultural identity to ensure an engaged and productive workforce.
- Build and lead highly effective agent teams, managers, supervisors, and site leadership
- Work with cross-functional leaders to define, develop and execute customer retention and development programs
- Strong use of metrics and dashboards to understand the business / employee.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement efforts (Transformation).
- Drive cultural change through Coaching / Mentoring / Leadership / Employee Development
- Drive collaboration to support business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions; new business development, augmentation of resources; 3rd party relationships; technology upgrades / improvements; best in class operations and services.
- Establish business continuity plans to ensure seamless operations related to system outages and / or location outages (Disaster Recovery). Ensure build in level of redundancy to ensure customer service levels meet desired standards.
- Knowledge and experience with Change management philosophies and methodologies (Lean , Six Sigma), that aid in supporting organizational and business change initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
*LI-CR1 Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
Preferred Education and ExperienceKnowledge:
- 10-15 years’ experience in managing operations (1000+ Agents) ideally in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to develop and align the Customer Care management team around a vision for the Customer Care organization.
- International / Global Experience
Passion for selling and passion for customer-centric business. Demonstrated thought leader around customer satisfaction, service & business support.Proven strategic skillset and process orientation.Proven analytical and P&L skills: Knowledge and experience managing leaders who manage business analytics, workforce management, schedule optimization and training in a multi-site and high volume environment.Unparalleled leadership and interpersonal skills – the ability to “connect” with staff and customers. Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically. Analytical and data driven. Managed Worldwide / international teamsStrong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills. High energy disposition and have a keen ability to drive change in rapid developing organization, strategic and business abilities as well as process and operational leadership.Previous experience in fast-paced environment, with proven performance in a high volume call center environment. Ability to work on projects that range in size, complexity and duration.Project management experienceExcellent Communications skills: Written, Verbal and through Presentation materialsHighly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detailSix Sigma-LEAN-Project Management
Preferred Requirements EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (US)