Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Spanish) -B2B- Entry level
Due to the explosive increase in the demand for our commercial vehicles, Penske is seeking highly qualified Bilingual (English/Spanish) individuals for our entry level Inside Sales Rep position, selling our vehicles in a B2B environment. Penske is moving at a rapid pace to build our sales team in order to attain company objectives for this growing product line. We need ambitious, competitive, and highly self-motivated individuals who want to begin their career with an innovative and growing company.
The primary function of this role is to make outbound phone calls to new leads, previous leads and existing customers. Focus is on turning these leads into sales opportunities by following-up on their past and current inquiries. Secondary function is to receive inbound phone calls from new leads and existing customers and to convert those leads into sales opportunities. Position involves building customer relations, negotiating, overcoming objections, and entering call activity into CRM tool salesforce.com.
Our position offers a base salary plus commission. More importantly, it offers fast-track growth opportunities for successful individuals.
Schedule : Monday - Friday 11:30am-8pm . Occasional Saturday.
Learn more about Corporate careers at Penske Truck Leasing click here... https://youtu.be/WPG8UI_HNkw
This position is located at our Corporate offices in the great country and suburban setting of Green Hills, PA which is 7 miles South of Reading, PA. Our location is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
- Sell Penske commercial vehicles, Financing, and Extended Warranties
- Generate new sales through outbound calls to web and field leads, previous purchasers, inquirers that did not purchase and other prospects
- Closing sales, quoting, negotiating, overcoming objection and completing follow-up calls
- Manage existing accounts by selling vehicles and providing customer service
- Negotiate to obtain best sales price, as well as explaining the sales procedure
- Inbound call responsibility, when necessary, to handle call volume as part of ongoing training
- Professional communication skills needed to interact with internal Penske departments and field locations
- Various additional duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the Inside Sales Group
- Bilingual -fluent in both English / Spanish
- Previous sales / customer service experience required
- Willingness to cold call business contacts is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Call Center experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills required
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
- Strong multi-tasking skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain accurate required
- Proficiency with Windows based programs and Microsoft Office is required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and
warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Application link : https://gopenske.taleo.net/careersection/.penske.ex.jsa.hs/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1607096