Collateral Specialists Inc. (CSI) provides inspection and auditing services to the financial community. Serving the industry for over 15 years, CSI provides services in all 50 states. CSI field inspections include, but are not limited to:
Floor Plan Inspections - Generally at automotive, truck and construction equipment dealership, CSI will verify which units financed by the bank are on site. Units not on site will need to be reconciled to ascertain their current status (Sold, On Demo, On Rent, etc).
Equipment Inspections - Usually in conjunction with a new equipment lease, CSI verifies that the equipment being financed by a leasing company is at the end user’s place of business. Verification includes confirming serial numbers, taking photos and preparing a short report.
Site Inspections - A service for various lenders, CSI will visit a place of business, prepare a short report and take photos to ascertain that the business is operating, and what competition is nearby.
CSI is seeking part-time representatives to complete field inspections.
- Represent CSI and their customers in a professional manner
- Travel to various businesses and verify collateral on hand, working off an inventory list
- Completing reports on a tablet computer (provided by CSI), via web or on paper
- Taking digital photos of equipment
- Verifying the existence and accuracy of documents
- Communicate with CSI and customers from site with inspection results
Basic Skills / Requirements
- Reliable Transportation and willingness to regularly travel within 120 miles from home, occasionally willing to accept job requests within 250 miles
- Detail Oriented
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organized
- Schedule Flexibility
- Proficiency with mobile technology (tablet, cell phone, etc.)
- Adhere to strict confidentiality standards
- Able to climb short distances (i.e. into a truck cab)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to follow complex procedures
- Ability to occasionally work long days, sometimes starting as early as 6AM and ending as late as 6PM
This is a part time position; hours will vary based on customer order requests. Experience in the automotive or financial industry preferred. Our field representatives are compensated at competitive rates, and are supported by an excellent staff of account specialists.
Please submit a cover letter and resume expressing your interest in this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of potential personnel. Collateral Specialists Inc. reserves the right to modify this job description at its discretion in order to meet and/or exceed the needs of the business.
Collateral Specialists Inc. provides banks, finance companies, manufacturers and other captive groups the inspection and reporting expertise required to verify their collateral. Using the latest technology and its extensive network of field representatives, CSI can provide you with an accurate accounting of your security interest.
CSI offers a comprehensive, experienced team to fulfill your inspection requirements. CSI's senior management has an average of 20 years of experience in the collateral management industry and its all employee field force is comprised of professional, experienced individuals across the country.