Join Ecolab’s industry leading Pest Elimination team as an Associate District Manager in the Los Angeles and City of Industry California market.
As an Associate District Manager you will partner with the District Manager to manage a sales budget of approximately $1.5-3M to achieve sales and expense budget. You will develop and lead a team of Service Specialists who provide pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to restaurants, hospitals, hotels, retail stores, food and beverage plants, schools, nursing homes and other commercial establishments. Within the team, you will be responsible for coordinating district initial services, ensuring service excellence, managing open routes, pursuing sales opportunities, and performing quality assurance visits. As a part of your development, you will participate in recruiting, selecting, coaching and the performance management process. Throughout your career, you will uphold Ecolab’s culture and policies to foster a safe and respectful work environment ensuring Ecolab’s protocols and procedures are followed.
What’s in it For You:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company vehicle
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive district profitability
What You Will Do:
- Supervise a team of 10-20 Service Specialists responsible for day and night route management while ensuring service excellence and compliance with applicable regulations / laws
- Pursue sales opportunities
- Participate in selection, training, development, and coaching of Service Specialists
- Coordinate district initial services, manage open routes, maintain inventory and perform QA visits
- Review profit / loss monthly statements and projections to drive business growth targets
Cities/Area Candidates must reside in: Los Angeles CA area
Shift: Overnight Shift – 8/9 pm – 5/6 am
- Associates’ degree and 1 year of Ecolab or people management experience or a combination of Ecolab, people management or education experience equivalent to an Associate’s degree (1.5 years of Ecolab experience = 1 year of post-secondary education)
- PC skills: proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Exceptional communication & organizational skills
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Must be able to travel up to 30% including overnight for business
- Ability to work nights
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 70 pounds
- Must possess or able to obtain state certification & business licensing
- Ability to work remotely with internet access capability
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Related industry experience
- Previous sales experience
- Experience managing a remote workforce
- Prior experience monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Proven record of meeting customer needs, quality service delivery, meeting business objectives, and the ability to lead a service team.
- Good decision-making & problem solving skills when handling challenging situations in a fast- paced environment.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA