* Manages the daily operations of multiple departments within Imaging to ensure alignment with departmental and organizational objectives.
1. Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
2. Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
3. Develops and monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
4. Assesses the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Imaging Technologist program. Bachelor's Degree in Management, or related field.
Licensure, Certification and Registration: Registered as a Technologist (RT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and State of Florida General Radiographer (if ARRT) or one of the following RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RVS, NMTCB.
Required Work Experience: 3 years of radiology management experience.
Leadership experience in a high volume, fast paced Imaging center managing the following Modalities; Cat Scan MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Women's Imaging, Diagnostic x-ray & Ultrasound
Includes Overseeing imaging in various departments throughout Hospital including off campus such as the OR, Endoscopy, NICU, ICU, Labor and Deliver, Oncology.
Experience in these areas desired.
Memorial Hospital West opened in 1992 with 100 beds to serve the growing population of western Broward. Today, the hospital has 384 beds and is one of the busiest and most technologically advanced in the region.
Memorial Hospital West’s many respected specialty programs include:
• Medical and Surgical Services
• Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments
• Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
• Memorial Cancer Institute
• Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, including Broward County’s first adult inpatient autologous transplant unit
• Memorial Neuroscience Institute
• Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
• Bariatric/Weight-Loss Surgery Program
• The Family Birthplace
• Women’s Services
Truven Health Analytics and Modern Healthcare magazine named Memorial Hospital West one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals in 2013 and 2014 – and the hospital has been consistently recognized by The Leapfrog Group with an “A” Ranking for Patient Safety.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
Location/Region: Pembroke Pines, FL