ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Forge Operator. This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of job tasks in the production of forgings.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- 5 years of electrician experience
- Read and interpret electrical & hydraulic schematics as well as technical manuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and lead
- Technical or Associate degree in electricity or related field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Position is responsible for performing a wide variety of electrical installation and maintenance work on plant systems in industrial environments to furnish uninterrupted flow of power and maintain operations.
- Lay out and install complex wiring circuits in conformance to established codes.
- Diagnose and remedy electrical troubles, repair and replace apparatus.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to preform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, pair or replace equipment and parts.
- Provide emergency repairs to production equipment.
- Work from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings and code book; use all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
Healthcare insurance including dental and vision
HOW TO CONTACT:
Pam Reynolds-HR Manager
Location/Region: Portland, IN (US - 47371)