At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Relationship Manager III
within PNC's Wealth Management
organization, you will be based in Baltimore, MD
- Leads relationship management activities with new and existing clients to generate new revenue through the acquisition of new clients, and the expansion and retention of existing client relationships. Coordinates team members and other PNC partners to deliver an exceptional client experience. Has a book of business that typically consists of larger and/or more complex client relationships.
- Develops and executes strategies to acquire, expand and retain client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet. Calls on and meets with prospects and clients at the client location to sell full spectrum of AMG products and services. Manages risk and maximizes profitability for entire portfolio of clients. Leverages client insight and sales tools to proactively identify and successfully convert sales opportunities.
- Coordinates with the team to deliver an exceptional client experience with a focus on consistently providing actionable insight based on deep discovery with each client. Executes on a defined contact strategy and delivers specialized capabilities. Ensures a strong client commitment and advocacy by delivering proactive and responsive service.
- Develops and maintains internal and/or external partnerships to drive new revenue, acquisition and growth. Maintains view of competitive landscape. Meets with and educates partners to position the value of AMG capabilities. Assesses new business opportunities on a consistent basis, including completing book of business reviews, responding to new business inquiries and requests for proposals and maintaining territory/focus list.
- Maintains timely, accurate and complete sales/client relationship management administration tasks as determined by the business. Ensures the execution of team processes, such as pre-call planning, post-call debriefs and relationship reviews.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Working Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Influencing - Working Experience
- Knowledge of effective influencing tactics and strategies; ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Customer Service Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools and techniques for maintaining an environment where all understand, and are committed to, providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
Understanding Customer Needs - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
Value Selling - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices for selling products, technology and services; ability to provide overall product/service 'value' and differentiating support offerings that address clearly understood customer needs.
Selling. - Working Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Candidates being considered for this position will be subject to additional background checks as required by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau regulations., Industry-related certification preferredRequired Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD