Position Summary/Essential Duties:
Provides safe, efficient, age specific nursing care to patients/families using nursing interventions in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status. Report findings to overseeing Advanced Case Manager; follows through based on direction of Advanced Case Manager
1. Conducts skilled nursing assessments, teaching and procedures in accordance with professional standards of practice
to provide quality outcomes and a meaningful patient experience.
2. Completes / submits required documentation and communication to office, interdisciplinary team, and the overseeing
Case Manager to provide quality outcomes and a meaningful patient experience.
3. Participates in educational opportunities, committees and other agency initiatives to improve quality patient outcomes, demonstrate employee engagement and contribute to the agency / system financial goals.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing with current license in good standing to practice in Ohio.
· BSN preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
· 1 year RN experience required.
· 1 year home care experience preferred.
Required Credentials, Licensure or Certification (i.e. RN, RRT):
· Registered nurse with current license to practice in the State of Ohio.
· Completes continuing professional education requirements to maintain registration.
· CPR certification within a month of hire.
· Valid driver’s license/Required car insurance coverage.
This is a field, pay per visit position. Department is Team 6 which covers Western Cuyahoga and Medina Counties.
-$3,000 sign-on bonus eligible to external candidates with a minimum of 2 years RN experience required.
University Hospitals is offering a $3,000 sign on bonus, minus applicable taxes, for designated regular full-time RN positions to experienced RN’s (2 years or more) hired externally.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.