Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC, is currently accepting applications for a full-time Leasing Consultant at two adjacent apartment communities in the Germantown/Collierville area. This position will require Saturday and Sunday work hours and will be scheduled for 35 to 40 hours per week.
- Promote positive image of apartment community
- Resident relations and retention
- Administration and office support
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 Years of Leasing experience preferred
- Reliable transportation and valid driver license
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Mathematical reasoning skills
HOW TO APPLY
- No phone calls
- Include job code ZR-6062-LC in all correspondence.
- Online application: http://www.mrgmemphis.com/employment/online-employment-application/
(Enter job code ZR-6062-LC in the box titled "Position For Which You Are Applying.")
- Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: ZR-6062-LC
- Fax your resumé to (901) 820-0019, Attention: ZR-6062-LC
Please note: It is not necessary to apply more than once in a 90-day period. All resumés and applications are kept on file for 90 days, and you will be considered for any open position for which you are qualified during that time period.
Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC, is a vertically-integrated regional real estate investment company specializing in the acquisition, development, construction, and management of multi-family and commercial real estate properties. Our management portfolio includes more than 6000 residential units and more than 1 million square feet of retail and commercial space. Our major objective is to identify, create, and manage real estate opportunities that will maximize returns for investors and clients, and provide desirable living and working spaces for tenants. MRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our commitment to our employees is to provide a pleasant work environment, challenging positions in which they can learn and grow, and reward for a job well done. Learn more at www.mrgmemphis.com.
Location/Region: Memphis, TN (US)