When it comes to ‘clean’ Ecolab is the world leader, with $14 billion in global sales and the respect of customers in more than 171 countries. For over seven decades, we have developed and marketed cleaning solutions and systems making the world a cleaner, safer, better place to live. More than 47,000 Ecolab associates are winning and satisfying new customers every day all over the world. It all takes teamwork and commitment to customer satisfaction.
This position will report to the Area Vice President.
- Ecolab Food & Beverage has an excellent career opportunity for a high-energy district sales manager based in the Denver Area.
- Reporting to an area vice president, the district sales manager is accountable for the achievement of the district sales and expense budget through the recruitment, hiring, training, motivation and direction of account managers
- You will be responsible for learning our customers’ operations, understanding their challenges and developing chemical solutions to meet their needs
- You will be responsible for directing the integration, coordination and monitoring of new and existing divisional products, systems and programs with field sales & service teams
- Continue to identify business needs and opportunities, as well as develop and implement customized solutions for our customers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4 years outside sales experience
- 2 years field sales/service management experience
- 2 years industrial food processing industry experience
- Systems sales in a technical environment a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently
- A desire to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Overnight travel may be required
- Always hired internally
- High potential field associate (AM, ADM, etc) with great performance and management capability and interest
Location/Region: Denver, CO