GIA and Associates is a competitive client acquisition marketing company. We execute data-driven, marketing campaigns that elevate brand awareness, generate consumer loyalty, and provide our clients with the confidence that their promotional goals are being met. Ultimately our goal is to rapidly drive businesses forward.
We perceive our business model as an opportunity to produce a dependable revenue stream for our clientele, a way to expand the operations of our organization, and a means by which our motivated professionals are able to achieve their goals. Through a culture that promotes collaboration, we maintain a team of efficient, inventive brand ambassadors perfectly suited to construct avenues to access new markets.
GIA and Associates' management team proudly offers:
· Fully paid one-on-one training (Comprehensive Sales Training)
· An hourly base pay (paid weekly) + Bonuses and incentives for your hard work!
· A proven training that offers management and leadership opportunities for individuals who are willing to work hard & maintain a great student-mentality
· Travel opportunities (conferences & meetings, as well as company trips)
Brand Ambassador and Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
· Learn and understand the basics of our business from the entry level - Full training provided
· Learn and understand client product knowledge - Full training provided
· Be able to meet or exceed our entry level sales requirements
· Be able to complete marketing presentations
· Management training - develop coaching skills and learn managerial responsibilities
· Gain an understanding of business finances
Ideal GIA candidates are:
· Individuals from service industries (food service or hospitality) looking for career growth
· Individuals with a sports or military background
· Individuals looking for performance based growth instead of seniority
· Graduates with a B.S. in Business Management, Marketing, or Communications
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
Retail, sales, greek life, front desk receptionist, college orientation, greek recruiter, greek orientation, sorority chair, fraternity chair, sorority representative, fraternity representative, leadership leader, dean’s list, honors, academy sports, sports, athlete, coach, athletic mentor, assistant coach, team captain, NCAA, UFC, UCA, cheer, cheerleader, cheerleading, dance, performing arts, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, non profit, advertising, agile, architecture, automotive sales, used car sales, retail events, retail associate, customer service, entry level manager, customer client relations, agency, banking, budget, building, business development, consulting, communication research, design, product development, interior design, education, events, electrical, exhibition, energy, finance, fashion, green card, oil gas, hospital, it, marketing, media, mining, non technical, oil and gas, offshore, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, research, telecommunications, technology, technical, senior, digital, software, web, clinical, infrastructure, business, creative, hvac, sales, implementation, network, operations, architectural, environmental, crm, website, interactive, security, supply chain, logistics, training, project management, entry level sales assistant, junior sales assistant, senior sales assistant account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive,
We are a private marketing firm representing clients throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area. We are looking for high caliber individuals to add to our team of marketing professionals. Join the GIA & Associates group and experience an awesome company culture, great team environment, and tons of professional growth opportunities! Apply today for immediate consideration.